Here's a couple of recent gems from our pal George:
He told me that his school was on a commercial (actually, the local news had just run a story on the UWEC Children's Center). I said, "Oh really? What was the commercial like?" George replied, "Well, they showed the classrooms, and then they showed me on there. And underneath it had writing that said, 'George is a special kid.' "
We were talking about what happens at his preschool when someone is naughty. George started to explain, "Well, if you're naughty then you get a 'sit card.' " I asked, "What's a sit card? What do you do when you get one?" George went on to explain, "Well, you have to go sit in a chair for awhile, like time-out. Then Ms Michelle will go over to the chair and talk to you about what you did that was wrong. Then she punches you."
This is just a sliver of the stuff that comes out of his mouth on a daily basis. It is so scary because he says these things with a straight face. Henry's a terrible liar - he has about a million signs that he's lying. It's one of his best qualities. But George is just so good at making up the stories. I am not sure whether to be proud of his brilliance or horrified.
3 comments:
Saying he is special isn't a lie!
Gosh I wish George and Addy new each other, they are SO much alike!
Hope you're having a great holiday season!
Kelly
Oh Georgie.. <3
Post a Comment