Thursday, June 13, 2013
More pictures from the phone
I love having a camera on me all the time (my phone) but it's always a pain when I'm trying to organize my pictures later and I have pictures from the same event on both my "nice" camera and my phone, and then I upload them at different times, and thus the disjointed postings. So the ones above were taken before the spring concert at school.
And here's one at George's birthday dinner at Fuji.
George brought home his kindergarten writing journal. I find it interesting that several of the entries were about vomiting. This one from the begining of the year says. "One day I barfed and it was gross."
And here's one from December/January - " One night I barfed in my bed my mom woke up she cleaned it up." So glad that he recorded really special memories in his journal.
Obligatory fish photo. This one represents a dozen or so on my phone. They are all starting to look alike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment