Whoa!!
Georgie turned 2 today! I can hardly believe it. I know all moms say that, and I generally try to avoid cliches on the blog, but it's really true - the past 2 years have flown by. He is such a fun, adorable little guy and he thoroughly enjoyed his birthday. Yesterday we had a party with some of our neighbors and friends, and today (his actual birthday) we had a little party with the 4 of us, polishing off the rest of the cake and having George open the rest of his presents. Oh, and we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. (His favorite restaurant is McDonald's, but the last time they were there a little girl threw up in front of them and we are still unable to actually eat in there.)
Happy Birthday Georgie!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to George!!!
Happy birthday to George! Sounds like it was a great one :)
Happy late birthday to George! Hope he had a great one!
Ashlii
Happy Happy Birthday to George!!!
Post a Comment