We had a busy day today - first, we went to a nearby strawberry patch and picked strawberries. Like our previous berry picking experiences, the boys ate two berries for every one that they picked. Georgie could not shovel them in fast enough. It was a lot of fun though - picking berries and apples is one of my favorite activities to do with the kids. I'll never forget our experience in Maine last year picking blueberries with my sister Meg... the boys didn't want to bother picking the tiny berries off the prickly bushes so they just started raiding our already-picked containers instead. The strawberries are easier to pick so Mike and I were able to pick faster than they could eat them.
When we got home we got out the slip-n-slide and the kiddie pool. I wisely avoided the slip-n-slide this time around. I learned my lesson last weekend.
Finally, after dinner we lit a fire in our fire pit and roasted marshmallows (or, as Henry still calls them, mushmallows). When I was giving him a bath tonight I asked him what his favorite part of the day was. "All of it!" he said excitedly. "This was a great day." Indeed!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe that we picked blueberries in Maine almost a whole year ago! Stained fingers, stained clothing, and good times!
I'm just catching up on your blog! Great pictures. Sorry we "just" missed you in Iowa. Next time.
Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=audio damage replicant 1.0.3 vst mac ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
Post a Comment