I love the Judy Blume "Fudge" books!! Did they have a snow day today too? Tell Henry the next ones are "Super Fudge" and "Fudge a Mania." I think I have my old copies in my classroom library tubs somewhere. I have "Double Fudge" handy on my bookshelf because I bought it from a book order recently and never had read it.
4 comments:
Love this picture! Their pictures always brighten my day!
I love the Judy Blume "Fudge" books!! Did they have a snow day today too? Tell Henry the next ones are "Super Fudge" and "Fudge a Mania." I think I have my old copies in my classroom library tubs somewhere. I have "Double Fudge" handy on my bookshelf because I bought it from a book order recently and never had read it.
Aww.. I remember all you girls LOVED that book!
One of my personal favorites!!
Post a Comment