Thursday, October 22, 2009

And you thought your kids were messy


I am posting this as a reminder to myself to never, under any circumstances, purchase Fudgsicles again.


Seriously though, Georgie is almost always this messy. I have heard that there are kids out there that don't like to get messy, who actually ask their parents to wipe their hands, etc. Georgie actually enjoys being messy. The messier and dirtier, the better. Can you imagine what my house would look like if I had carpeting everywhere?

3 comments:

Doug Smith said...

This picture made my day...

Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!

-Uncka Duck

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! I have one of those kiddos who hates being messy! It's almost annoying though because Addy will freak out while coloring if a drop of marker gets on her hands:)
Kelly

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love how messy he gets!