So I tried to stage a Christmas Card photo shoot the other day, and it just didn't work out. I ended up using my favorite pictures from the year instead, but the ones from the photo shoot aren't half-bad!
I so tried doing that this weekend too! And as always, it never works out. I don't even know why I bother doing it year after year. Can't wait to see what you choose! Hope your thanksgiving was great!
3 comments:
I like the last one, that one's pretty cute and funny!
Wait 'til you see our Christmas cards with our "children" and us on them... :)
I so tried doing that this weekend too! And as always, it never works out. I don't even know why I bother doing it year after year. Can't wait to see what you choose! Hope your thanksgiving was great!
Kelly
I love ALL the pictures!
Post a Comment