Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hello from the Garden State

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


My Aunt Sue and Uncle Kevin sent this the other day. Thanks!!

We are here in New Jersey! The weather is great and the kids are having fun playing with all of Mike's old toys and some new ones picked up for them by Grandma. Yesterday MP and I went into NYC and saw two shows - Memphis and The Addams Family, starring Nathan Lane, Bebe Neuwirth (Lilith from Cheers) and the crazy-funny actress from Kissing Jessica Stein. SO GOOD! We were so close during both performances - I could see Nathan Lane's sweat. The singing and dancing in Memphis was better, but The Addams Family was so funny that I was hysterically laughing in more than one part. Also, MP and I had lunch at Junior's and then dinner at Trattoria which was so, so, so, good. Two real adult meals in one day! Bliss.

1 comment:

Hoekzema said...

Have you ever taken the kids to Terhune Orchards in Princeton/Lawrenceville? This is always a nice time of year for that. Loved how you commented on the sweat. That's something I would notice too :)