The first day of school for Georgie was Thursday (same day the "college kids" started) and it went really well! He'll go to preschool at the University Preschool 5 mornings per week. I am going to miss Super Cute Church Preschool (where he did the 2-year-old program last spring) but this just fit better into our schedule and he gets to go every morning instead of just 2 mornings per week. He's all business at school, unloading his backpack and jacket into his locker, walking to his classroom, etc. He tells us all about it when he gets home. Mike takes him to school in the morning after they get Henry on the bus. George calls his ride to school the "Daddy Bus."
Meanwhile, work is going well for me. It's been awhile since I've been in a middle school but I like it so far. Not like it matters since I will only be doing this until November 30, but still, its nice to go to a job that is interesting. I am going to be working my tail off this weekend getting my s*(t together for this class that I am teaching. Sadly, the procrastination must come to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment