Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Call Me The Queen of Excrement


I have not posted for a week, nor taken pictures.So I'm posting a pic that Henry's teacher sent to all the parents via email earlier this week. I have been running around like crazy, so here's a brief roundup of what has been going on:

Georgie has been pooping his pants all week long. ALL WEEK LONG.

Rex is getting better now, but at the beginning of the week we had a pooping epidemic on our hands here. He was pooping everywhere but outside. A 30-minute brainstorming session with my dad over the phone led me to Menards, where I used sheets of pegboard and zipties to fashion a dog-gating device in our kitchen. The little dude just had too much freedom in our open-floor-plan house. Our baby gates were not wide enough to block off the rooms, and the pre-fab doggy gate systems cost $80. I custom-made my own for under $25. Take THAT, PetCo.

While I was at Menards, I purchased a scary pumpkin-head man Halloween decoration that George is terrified of. I put it on our porch when I got home and when I picked him up from school later that morning and pulled into the driveway he saw it and was freaked out. "The pumpkin-head man is here because you keep pooping your pants," I explained. "When you start pooping in the potty again, he'll go away." Go ahead, call CPS on me. YOU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. I'm gonna have that kid pooping in the potty if it KILLS me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Little Georgie.. :-)

Elli said...

That's HILARIOUS! We have psych degrees?! I hope he's doing better...