This weekend we took advantage of the decent weather to winterize the house. We took every last item out of the garage, sorted and tossed stuff - why we needed 7 sand pails when we no longer have a sandbox is beyond me - and then drug things down to the basement, swept out the garage, and put it all back nicely. It looks sooooo good in there now. Sad that I am excited about a pretty garage but hey, it doesn't take much to make me happy. Then I got out the winter coats, hats, mittens, boots, etc. and put them in the mudroom cubbies. Mike did a final mow of the yard, started the snowblower to test it out, and drug the patio furniture down to the basement. I went around the house and put all the storm windows back in. We hauled firewood from the woodpile to the rack on the front porch.
It was 64 degrees yesterday, and 60-something degrees today.
Anyway, at least it's done now.
2 comments:
Georgie looks like Grampy!
Are you watching weau news again? They did say it is winter awareness week this week!
Post a Comment