Georgie loves Christmas so much - his favorite thing to do is to go to Menards and walk through the Christmas display. He asks to go there every day. He loves Christmas music, Christmas decorations, Christmas movies - he just loves it all. When the Target toy catalog came in the mail, Henry went through and pointed to a zillion different toys he wanted. Georgie went through it and pointed to the snowmen and elves that decorated the catalog edge and said, "that's what I want for Christmas!" I actually started putting some of our decorations up early which I have never done before.
So I brought my camera to Menards yesterday to snap a few pics of George in his favorite place. I packed a sandwich and chips, picked him up from school, and we ate lunch in the winter wonderland. I wonder if this is what Menards intended when they set up the display?
2 comments:
That is hysterical!
How adorable! You should send your pictures to Menards!
Post a Comment