Sunday, December 19, 2010

What we've been up to this week...

Out playing in the snow today.
Mike spent a good hour this afternoon outside with the boys making this snow fort. It also has two tunnels - one that goes out to the street, the other to the driveway.
A picture of the front of our house - the snow is actually quite pretty. (I will not be saying/thinking this when it's still here in April).
Manning the snow fort.

Not much going on here this week. Henry had strep throat, so he stayed home from school on Friday.He's fine now. He's had strep throat so many times this past year that he is excellent at identifying the symptoms himself so we get to the doctor pretty quickly. Otherwise, here's the rundown:
1. We are now getting Bravo in HD, so I can watch the Real Housewives, Flipping Out, and other terrible Bravo shows that I love in buttery HD goodness.
2. I suffered a major lapse in judgment and thought it would be a good idea to string popcorn and cranberries with the kids. My kids and needles? What was I thinking? Needless to say, I ended up stringing the popcorn and cranberries while the kids sat on the couch eating popcorn and watching Disney's "Prep and Landing" for the 6 millionth time.
3. Rex got a new sweater in time for Christmas. $5 at Walmart.
4. I hate Walmart.
5. We are expecting another "major winter storm" tomorrow. FUN! 5 to 8 inches. Seriously, where are we going to put all of this snow??

No comments: