Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Mother's Day gifts

For once, I actually thought about Mother's Day gifts for the kids' grandmas BEFORE Mother's Day! This is rare and will probably never happen again, so I thought I would share the idea on the blog. I actually got the idea from Henry's 1st grade teacher last year when he made one for me, but I modified it to fit the grandmas. I used Picasa to edit them and add the poem and they turned out super cute! Now off to Walgreens to pick up the prints and then to Michael's to buy frames. The granmdas will have them in their hands before Mother's Day! It's a miracle! Mark this date in the history books.
Mom and MP - stop reading if you want to be surprised!


Here are the shots that didn't make the cut. George and I snipped the lilacs from the church parking lot in our neighborhood since our lilacs are late bloomers.




George VOLUNTARILY wore this outfit to Sunday School. He also wants to wear it to school tomorrow when they celebrate his birthday (his birthday is June 1, but school will be over by then so they are doing it early). This is shocking for an Axelrod to actually WANT to wear a dress shirt and tie.

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

That is such a cute gift idea! Might have to steal it. ;)