Monday, November 05, 2012

Halloween/getting some pictures off my camera post

This has been a busy month - I recently uploaded some pictures from my camera and realized the  last time I uploaded was the beginning of October. I used to upload every few days! I think I bought my camera right before they came out with the ones that upload wirelessly.


 Unlike Henry, George loves doing homework. This isn't even his homework, it's a set of flip books for easy phonics words that he likes to play with. He's determined to catch up with the one girl in his class that is reading chapter books fluently. The overachiever gene is strong in this one.


 We did our annual cookie baking/decorating day the weekend before Halloween.
 We carved pumpkins on Oct. 30 - they love scraping out the guts and pretending it is barf. Lovely.

 So going with the barf theme, we made a barfing pumpkin.
 Mike thought it was a super good idea to buy this horrific mask and tap on the back window while wearing it one night while I was doing dishes. Jerk.
 Our other inappropriate-for-children pumpkin - a pumpkin with a leg hanging out of it.
 Rex decked out for trick-or-treat.
 Our skunk!
 Our Lego Ninjago!
 I tried to get this picture to show that the kids trick-or-treated in a little neighborhood pack this year, which was fun. There are some older boys that live up the street and they loved hanging out with them on the trick or treat circuit.
George and neighbor Max stopping for a breather (and perhaps a candy bar) during trick-or-treat. We did 90 minutes of trick-or-treating this year - a new record for us! Rex and I were exhausted.

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

fun pics! Love the costumes.