We went to our annual Santa brunch on Sunday, which thankfully got underway before the bulk of the snowstorm hit! It makes me a little sad that the boys are not as into Santa as they used to be. George, with all of his rationality and deductive reasoning skills, told Henry, "That's not the real Santa, you know." Henry, ever our believer, said, "I know, it's his helper though." George sighed. "No, it's a just a guy in a Santa suit. I figured that out last year."
I did hear Santa tell the manager that he was going to get a bloody mary from the bar after brunch. After a morning of screaming kids and posing for parents with cameras shouting "cheese! smile!" I would need an adult beverage as well.
Then we headed home and waited out the storm. In the evening we got out the skis and tried them out on the unplowed street. It was George's first time on skis and he did a great job!
My instagram photo - still trying to figure Instagram out.
Then school was cancelled yesterday - whoo hoo! The boys spent most of the day (not kidding) outside making a massive snow fort with the neighbor kids.
Afterwards - a fire and some hot chocolate.
2 comments:
Cute, cute photos!
That Santa looks like he already had a few bloody marys! The picture of Rex by the fire is too funny!
Post a Comment