Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day wrap up

I'm once again playing catch-up. May is always a crazy month for us but this year it's crazier than ever THANKS TO OUR FREAKISH WEATHER!! All of Henry's baseball games got squeezed into May (some should have occurred in April) and ditto with soccer. So we are now left with nearly every weeknight in May running around somewhere, whether that is baseball, soccer, music programs, piano recitals, end-of-year parties at the U, etc. I'm looking forward to Memorial Day weekend!
 
These are all photos off of my phone. My actual camera has some nicer ones on it but who knows when I will actually have time to upload those guys.
 
 This was the morning of "Walk for Virtues," Henry and George's school fundraiser. This year the theme was rainbows and each grade level wore a different color t-shirt.
 We went up to the lake for Mother's Day weekend. It was finally decent weather! We stopped at L&M Fleet up in Hayward and they were selling baby chicks. The kids had fun looking at them. They usually hate trips to L&M Fleet.
 A mother's day instagram.
 The kindergarten students put on a little Mother's Day program. This is what I got from George. Note that the last item says "the best present I could give my mom is..." and George filled in "120 dollars." Other kids at my table had written in items such as hugs, kisses, and flowers. Oh, George. I asked him why he didn't write that and he said, "well if I were you I wouldn't want dumb flowers! I would want the 120 bucks!"

 This was his recipe in the cookbook his class put together.
 Henry made this present for me at school. Love it! (Also love how it says, "Love, Henry A."
And another nice present - a super awesome social studies test grade!

No comments: