Friday, May 17, 2013

Time to upload some decent pictures

Finally got these things off my camera!
In no particular order...

I believe I took these on one of the first nice days of the YEAR, when we enjoyed dinner out on the deck.





 George loves corn on the cob - here he is holding what he ate that night.



And now for the sports pictures...finally playing baseball!!





 And soccer!!


We opted to do our own team photos this time around instead of paying Lifetouch an arm and a leg to do them. Plus, I think mine are better anyway. :)

And finally - THE ICE WENT OUT ON THE LAKE!!! It's a miracle! The latest the ice has ever gone out. Still looked a bit like winter up there last weekend, but we enjoyed some time in the sun and did some spring clean up. This weekend the dock, boat lift, and BOAT go in!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love The Pictures!

MPA said...

WOW, WhAT GREAT PICTURES. !