Georgie had his two-month checkup yesterday and got lots of shots, poor little guy. But he weighs 12 pounds (60th percentile) and is in the 75th percentile for length (can't remember exactly how long and I am much too lazy to go actually look it up) and is very healthy, aside from the cold he caught from Henry. I spent a good portion of last night using the bulb syringe thingy to suck out his nose so I'm moving a little slower today. He's no longer running a fever which is good, I took his temp this morning and it was back to normal, thank goodness.
As for Henry, he has really been testing limits lately (nice way of saying he's been a brat) and Mike was out of town for a few days so I was at the end of my rope last night and yelled at him when he got out of bed for the 2nd time. I was yelling at him to get back into bed RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANT OR ELSE and he looked up at me, smiled, and said, "Don't be crazy Mommy, be funny! See? I'm funny!" I decided to just ignore him the rest of the evening, because images of my face superimposed on Joan Crawford's body in "Mommie Dearest" flashed through my mind.
2 comments:
How did you not laugh? That's my problem. When Froggy tests me, I giggle and then she knows she can get away with just about anything, as long as it's cute. Dumping the dog's water into his food, is not cute however, and I too become Joan Crawford, but without the beautiful long legs!
I miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment