Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Through Hank's eyes







Here are some pictures from Hank's little digital camera. It was so funny looking through them and seeing how he literally sees the world - there were lots of shots of my backside. (I did not include those here. Delete! Delete! Delete! You get the idea). I kind of feel sorry for the kid.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have a budding photographer! I need to get a camera for Noah. He can talk about depth of field and bokeh and other photography terms when we look at pictures in books and things, but he's never used a camera. I think Hank did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! He really did a great job!

Amy S said...

These are GREAT pictures! Hope that you all are doing well :)

Froggymama said...

I'm sorry but how did you get even prettier since high school? Soooo not fair. :)