Long time, no post! I took a little break from the blog this past week. Mike's parents (a.k.a. Grandma & Grandpa) left Snooki and The Situation behind and made the trip from New Jersey out to Wisconsin to spend the week with us. We took them swimming at the pool, to the National Eagle Center in Wabasha, and to the Toy Story 3 movie. Grandma always puts together a treasure hunt for the boys when she is in town and they had a blast doing that. The weather didn't cooperate on the 4th so we had to rearrange our plans - thankfully, our neighbors were cool about welcoming everyone into their home so we had dinner with them and the rain cleared up just in time to shoot off some somewhat-illegal fireworks.
Today we drove Grandma & Grandpa back to the airport and decided to make a day of it in the cities. We had been meaning to visit The Minnesota Zoo for awhile so we took the opportunity to go today.
Also, I saw "Eclipse" yesterday. I liked it. A few questions arose though: 1. Could Bella please smile once in awhile? I mean, she's got the hot werewolf and the hot vampire ready to die for her. Show a little joy. Your life doesn't suck that much. 2. Could Edward have any more gel in his hair?
1 comment:
Megan's Eclipse Responses:
1. If I were Bella, I wouldn't be able to wipe my smile off my face. Hopefully she smiles on her wedding day in the next movie. Oh wait, Bella's character isn't into wedding stuff. Looks like we won't see a smile then either...
2. Yes, he has a lot of gel, but at least they toned down some of the cheesiness in this movie that they had way too much of in the first two!
Post a Comment