

I am waiting to post more kitchen pictures until the final touches happen next week - my island lights get hung, the corner cabinets get reinstalled, and a few other small things. The painter was here this week and painted the ceiling in the family room/breakfast area/kitchen and also the basement ceiling where the water leaked a few weeks ago. I also had him paint the powder room on the 1st floor while he was here. We're getting a new toilet and sink in there in a few weeks so I thought it was a good time to freshen up the walls a bit while he was here. By the way, if anyone in the Eau Claire area needs a painter, I can give you his name - he's a super nice guy and very reasonably priced.
By the way, can you tell which of the above lanterns is the pricey Pottery Barn one and which is the knockoff from Overstock.com? Neither could I, which is why I went with the Overstock lanterns - $150 apiece as opposed to $269 apiece for the Pottery Barn ones. Score! Can't wait til they get hung.
I am still in my PJs this morning, drinking a cup of coffee and making some banana bread because it is -21 (yes, that's a NEGATIVE) degrees out right now and we have a 2-hour-delay.
2 comments:
Good job on the lantern! And stay warm.
Wow! That is super cold!! Love the light fixture!
Post a Comment