Did you have to defrost poor Georgie after these pictures? I mean where was his coat? It was freezing today! Precious buddies though!
Haa! This picture was taken a few weeks ago when it was actually kind of warm outside - I had to dig out the boys' hats and gloves to wear to soccer practice last night! And we have a game on Saturday and it is supposed to be cold AGAIN.
So darn adorable!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you have to defrost poor Georgie after these pictures? I mean where was his coat? It was freezing today! Precious buddies though!
Haa! This picture was taken a few weeks ago when it was actually kind of warm outside - I had to dig out the boys' hats and gloves to wear to soccer practice last night! And we have a game on Saturday and it is supposed to be cold AGAIN.
So darn adorable!!
Post a Comment