Enjoy the picture of Georgie's hair post-nap the other day - I swear I wouldn't be able to get it like that again if I tried.
We've had a busy week around here and this week will be more of the same. I have rounded up all of the stuff I needed for licensure, got fingerprinted and background-checked, and I'm on my way to becoming licensed in the state of Wisconsin. I posted an ad on the UWEC job board for someone to watch Georgie one day per week and received over 25 responses in 3 days. I LOVE living in a town with tons of eager-beaver babysitters! Now I have to start weeding them out.
Georgie attended a birthday party on Saturday and had a ton of fun, although as usual I had to restrain him from blowing out the candles on the birthday boy's cake. Henry's school had a party on Saturday night kicking off Catholic Schools Week and Henry had an absolute blast. They had a DJ and one of those fun photo booths so I got a great little strip of photos of Henry and a classmate.
The big fun around here for the last week or so is "the box." Georgie's new nightstand arrived in a sturdy cardboard box which has been put to use in the Kid Pit for various activities. It's easily the most-played-with object in our house (more so than any of our toys) proving once again that kids don't need a ton of toys to play with, give them a big empty box, some pillows, and some blankets and they are good to go.
2 comments:
I love the bedhead! He's so adorable!
Hopefully it will survive until this weekend so I can play too!
:)
Post a Comment