Sunday, April 01, 2012

Crayola Factory

We spent a day in Easton, PA at the Crayola Factory - I think this was one of the kids' favorite things we did on spring break.

 You could write on this car when you walked in.
 The factory is set up so there are tons of craft stations - at this one Henry made a suitcase. If you can't read the writing, it says, "I'm Henry and I know it." (Like a certain popular song out right now).
 Making models out of clay...


 Using melted crayon wax to make cars - Henry's turned out the best, way better than mine.
 They both loved this little lock and dam exhibit on the 3rd floor.
In front of the World's Largest Crayon in America's favorite color, blue.
I don't have many good pictures of George because the little stinker was hiding from the camera for most of the trip. Henry was a much better sport.

No comments: