The other day I made cookies, which is almost never a good idea in this house because inevitably battles ensue over how many cookies Hank gets to eat, whining over wanting more cookies, Hank trying to sneak cookies, etc. But I must suppress those memories because I end up making cookies and dealing with the aftermath quite often. Anyway, after I told Hank for the zillionth time that NO, he could not have another cookie, he got very angry with me, and started making his spitty noises at me. "Go to time-out!" I instructed. Well, Hank figures that since he's already headed to time-out, he's going to get his money's worth, so he throws me this line: "I'm going to take some POOP out of the bathroom and THROW IT ON YOUR HEAD." Needless to say, he went straight to his room for that little gem, but I have to admit I got a good laugh over it. I mean, that's his version of the f-bomb. He always pulls out the poop talk to get attention, but he put some thought into that one.
On a more upbeat note, we went to a wildlife reserve yesterday for some hiking. It was a great day weather-wise, and although the trees were a couple of weeks past-peak, it was still a really pretty hike.
3 comments:
That's so funny! Noah is into the poop talk, too. And "toot", "pee-pee", "bottom", and when he's feeling really naughty, an occasional "butt" GASP!! I've been called a poop head recently and I know what you mean about the kiddos really thinking and pulling out the big guns on that one- it's so hard not to laugh!
Bwaaaa Haaa Haaa! Toooooo funny!
Ohhhhh, I am soooo going to use that one on my boss at work. LOL!
Post a Comment