Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or treat, smell my feet, (you know the rest)
















Another year, another trick-or-treat. Hank was not as manic this year about trick-or-treating; as soon as he was done with our street he came back home and had more fun handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Georgie tried to give his candy away at each house, which most homeowners found very sweet (pardon the pun). I should have had him hand out those fair-trade chocolates and flyers I got at the local food co-op today.










And how about that weather? 60 degrees for Halloween in Wisconsin, are you kidding me? Fantastic!










Okay, time to sign off. I need to go raid the kids' treat bags while they are sleeping. Come on people, don't tell me that you are not all doing the same thing right now!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love that you recycled the shark costume. We did the same with Alex's bee costume that same year. Addy loved it! You might as well. Glad you guys had a good night! Weather here was amazing as well.

Kelly

Froggymama said...

Georgie is a land shark! I love it! Did you ring the doorbells and say, "Candy gram?!"