Hank composed this letter to Santa the other day (he dictated, I wrote):
December 18, 2008
Dear Santa Claus,
How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? We have a chain and a calendar so you can know when to come. I want some big presents. A fire truck, a machine, and a little dog. Bring some small presents for Georgie. I will be upstairs and then I'll come down to see you.
Love, Hank
Some footnotes:
* I think he got the "did you have a nice summer" line from "Charlie Brown Christmas."
* What happened to the laptop and TVs? Thank god he's off that kick!
* A fire truck? What?
* Machine - when I asked him to clarify, he said, "you know, like a robot, or transformer, or any kind of machine."
* Little dog. Sigh. He's on the dog thing again. He wants a dog. Very badly. He's not getting one for a long, long time. I mean, I have two kids, I can't deal with a dog right now. So I asked him what he wants to name the dog and he says, "I'm going to name it Angela! It's gonna be a Mommy-dog." Feel free to start posting the smart-allecky comments now.
1 comment:
Wow, Hank is brilliant. Just brilliant - the Angela dog! Wow. That kid will always get his way if he continues being a little genius. I love it! And I bet ya, he'll get that dog someday, er your dog. :)
Post a Comment