putting a lot of thought into Christmas gifts for the boys when they have more fun playing with the retractable cord in the vacuum cleaner. They did this for an hour (I kid you not) yesterday.
I hear ya! Abby thought one of the boxes that a gift came in was a slide. She "slid" down it so long that it is now flat. Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Where are you spending the holidays?
3 comments:
I hear ya! Abby thought one of the boxes that a gift came in was a slide. She "slid" down it so long that it is now flat.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Where are you spending the holidays?
Oh my goodness- that was so funny! Hysterical!
Froggy totally got a ton of loot for Christmas. Ya know what she was playing with yesterday? A big cardboard box and some wooden spoons.
Post a Comment