We tromped out to the Christmas tree farm the day after Thanksgiving to pick out our tree- a tradition in my family that I am carrying on with my own! Grandma and Grandpa got to join in on the fun this year. We brought it home and the boys wanted to decorate it RIGHT AWAY. So I rolled up my sleeves and started hauling the Christmas and Hannukah totes out of the storage room and upstairs. We put on some Christmas music (which has been playing nonstop and unfortunately features the Chipmunk christmas song) and had fun digging into the decorations. We were able to get the tree decorated by the end of the day - although after the boys went to bed I had to make some, ahem, adjustments.
3 comments:
The boys look like they had so much fun! I LOVE all the beaded garland on one branch! :-)
"Christmas, Christmas time is here,
Time for joy, and time for cheer,
We've been good,
But we can't last,
Hurry, Christmas, hurry fast!"
....me, I want a hula hoop!!
Cute family picture of you guys! I always love seeing you and Mike in the pics!
Kelly
Post a Comment