Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Even More Star Wars photos




The Star Wars obsession has been spearheaded by the discovery of Star Wars legos, which both boys cannot get enough of. Mimi and Grampy came into town last week to help me out while Mike was in San Francisco for work. Sadly, I have no pictures of last week because I was working most of the time but we all had a great time with them here! Mimi and Grampy sprung for a Lego Star Wars set so the collection of ships is growing steadily. Along with my knowledge of the Force and the various characters. Thankfully, I am able to defer SW related questions to Mike, who channels his inner geek and has all the answers. Man, it's a quick way to get a few hours of peace and quiet - just turn one of those movies on and they are hooked.

No comments: