Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Heart Target (and Target Online)





Can you guess which barstool is from Pottery Barn and which is from Target? I couldn't either, which is why I went with the Target barstool. I had been drooling over the Pottery Barn ones, but paying over $200 per barstool seemed a little obscene to me. Then MP and I searched out Target, but couldn't find quite the style I wanted. Then we visited Target.com, and typed "barstools" in the search space. Cue the "hallalujah" music - barstools that looked EXACTLY like the Pottery Barn ones were there, in an array of colors, and for just a fraction of the Pottery Barn price. I went to Target on Thursday and they had rolled out their new home decor line, and I am telling you, it is the Pottery Barn catalog. I am not kidding, I do not know how they are not getting sued but if you like anything in the PB catalog I would suggest hightailing it to your local target and checking out the goods there first. (I know this has nothing to do with the boys or family updates, but I really just needed to share my excitement with everyone. Sadly, these are the kind of things that excite me).



No comments: