Thursday, January 03, 2008

Well, at least we're getting our money's worth out of those snowpants




It's official: December 2007 was the 2nd snowiest December on record here in Maine. Hank loves playing in the snow, which is good since it looks like it will be around for awhile. Georgie, not so much. I had him out the other day and he gave me a look that said, "get me back in the house woman."

Hank had his first day at his new preschool today and did great. Phew.


And in other news, our other car FINALLY made it here today. One month later!


Oh, and our cable and internet are back up. The guy who plows our driveway also plowed over the cable wire on New Year's Eve, and the cable company couldn't get out here until yesterday to fix it. I almost started crying. Somehow, we made it through the holiday without me shedding a tear over the cablelessness. One thing I have learned from this experience is that I have a substantial cable TV addiction. Hello, my name is Angela, and I am a television-aholic.


[Chorus] Hello, Angela.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you got through an entire holiday weekend without cable! How many Diego and Disney DVD's did you watch??

Froggymama said...

I hear ya sista, Give me my HBO, or give me death.

Anonymous said...

So glad the first day of preschool went well! I'm sure you were all ready for it! Love the snow pictures! Ours is going to be melted away in Omaha this weekend!