Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Enough with the friggin snow already!


The snow is never-ending. I know that this is a record year for snowfall here, but come on. This is just getting ridiculous! Thankfully, up until this point it's just been snow and not the cold weather. It's actually been quite nice since New Year's Day. But yesterday all of that came to a screeching halt when the high temperature was a balmy 15 degrees and the wind was like an Omaha wind. It was miserable. It's supposed to be nicer tomorrow with temperatures in the upper 30's, but again with a chance of snow. Okay, that's enough complaining about the weather for now. Enjoy the picture of Hank playing out in all of the snow this weekend.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I am so glad we don't have snow!! I feel bad for you guys, I'm ready for Spring but I bet you guys sure are!