Monday, February 25, 2008

Tubing


Hank and Mike went tubing at Hermon Mountain on Sunday morning and had a blast. Hank was most interested in the pulley system that is used to get you and your tube back up the mountain. On their first trip up the mountain, the worker at the top unhooked them and Hank asked, "Can we go again?" He wanted Mike to walk down the mountain so they could ride the pulley system again. Thankfully, he also enjoyed the ride down.


We spent some time outdoors today during Georgie's nap, it was sunny and slightly warmer out today, which gave us a small taste of spring, which will be yanked away from us starting tomorrow night and Wednesday when we get a "wintry mix." Sounds like a snack food, right?


I've got some cute video of Georgie crawling and some other adorable pics but am too lazy tonight to deal with the uploading, editing, etc. Perhaps tomorrow.


Oh, and I saw "Atonement" yesterday at the Movie Magic Cinemas (Bangor's cheap theaters). I was having trouble getting into the book but I don't think I'll have that problem now that I've seen the movie, so good. And I must say, hellooooooo James McAvoy.

No comments: