Monday, July 27, 2009

Stop me if you've heard this one...

Greetings from the Wisconsin Dells - we spent Friday and Saturday nights in Chicago and then drove up here yesterday for some waterpark fun. We headed to Mt. Olympus Water Park yesterday afternoon and had a blast. Last night I was giving the boys a bath here at the hotel and I asked Henry what his favorite part of the waterpark was. 
Henry: Um (smirking)... my favorite part was when I peed in my swim trunks in the lazy river.
Ang: (not the answer I was expecting) That's kind of gross Henry. Don't do that again.
Henry: (Thoughtfully) If the people in charge of the waterpark knew that I peed in the lazy river, would they have to take all the water out of the pool?
Ang: (carefully thinking about answer) Well, they won't empty the pool but they would probably kick you out of the waterpark if they knew.
Henry: (Thinks this over). Oh. Well, that was still my favorite part.

This blog post has been brought to you by chlorine and other fabulous pool chemicals.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Honesty is a very good quality... Most kids just pee and never tell (that's why parents make up stories about chemicals that make the water turn colors when you pee!!).