The boys received their birthday gifts early this year - on Thursday, the nice fellas from Rainbow Play Systems came out and installed their new playset! A big thank you to Mimi & Grampy & Grandma & Grandpa for the joint gift... Henry and Georgie could not be happier. It's raining buckets today and they are both so disappointed that they can't be out there on it. We were outside a lot yesterday breaking it in - the neighbors came over to check out the excitement as well. We opted to put it in the pine needle section of our yard so it looks like a cute little treehouse back there.
Oh, and it supposed to SNOW tonight. Snow. Its May 7th. Snow. SNOW. I keep thinking that if I say it enough I'll eventually believe it.
2 comments:
I'm so inviting myself and my kiddos to your house for a playdate this summer!
It's beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment