To save a few bucks, Mike decided to have the Geek Squad do the installation/mounting/setup of the TV. So Georgie and I are the lucky ones who sat around yesterday waiting for the delivery and today waiting for the installation. But we've gotten a lot done around here: Georgie is getting really good at playing computer games (which scares me a little bit) and I got my hanging baskets planted. Mike is actually giddy with excitement about this new TV. He's called twice already today asking if they are here yet.
Tuesday night we went to Henry's spring music program at school. I would just like to say a HUGE thank-you to my parents for sitting through all the music concerts, day-long swimming meets, etc. It was cute when Henry's grade sang, but man, it was the longest hour of my life listening to the rest of the grades sing their songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment