
Just finished "Testimony" by Anita Shreve. Its our book club book this month and it should generate a great discussion. I imagine that we'll all be talking about how terrified we are of our young children becoming teenagers. The book is about a sex scandal at a private high school in Vermont, told from multiple points of view. It kind of reminded me more of a Jodi Piccoult book than a typical Antia Shreve book. I have read several of Shreve's other books and it was nothing like any of them. Much easier to read than her other books. So if you like Jodi Piccoult, this one's for you.
3 comments:
I will definitely put this one on my list. It sounds very interesting. I have not read books by either author, but if I read it and enjoy it, it sounds like I need to find other books by Jodi Piccoult.
I have been reading a lot of Anita Shreve lately, I'm currently working on The Pilot's Wife, very interesting...I will have to keep her new book in mind!
Ashlii
Post a Comment