Friday, June 04, 2010

Last day of school



Today was Henry's last day of kindergarten. He has had a spectacular year. He loved going to school every morning and adored his teacher and fellow classmates. Yesterday he came home with a "Reading Tackle Box" filled with books and activities that he can do this summer.




George had a fabulous time on his birthday - we had some neighbors and friends over for a little party. We recreated the volcano cake and had a pinata.




This weekend is Henry's last soccer game and the big air show in town. Then we're off to Des Moines for a week!


And a lovely Georgie story for you: Last week I somehow got roped into having the Kirby Vacuum Cleaner guy in the house. (I figured, hey, it's a free carpet cleaning, right?) Anyway, George ran up to the salesman. The salesman said, "Hey there, buddy," to George. George replied, "Hey there, chickenbutt."
I don't know where he gets this stuff.

No comments: