Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas Day


On Christmas morning Henry woke up at 4:15am. That is not a typo. He ran into the family room to check for presents and then came into our room exclaiming, "I was on the nice list! Georgie was on the nice list too!" Hey, it had been touch and go there for awhile. I'm sure he was sweating it out those last few days. We made him stay in bed until 6am and then opened presents - both boys got slippers and Star Wars Storm Trooper guns for Christmas. (I am very anti-gun and used to swear I'd never have any, real or fake, in my house - but I have since learned that little boys just turn random items into guns anyway so I caved.)


I also received a most fabulous gift - a Snuggie! Henry picked it out himself. He had been wanting to get one for me since last year. I have been using it every night. I never knew a blanket with sleeves could be so convenient.


We celebrated Christmas with the Gables next, which was fun. Georgie had a blast playing with my cousins Brad and Kris. Then it was off to Grandma Dora's for the Fontanini Christmas, which was also very fun. Henry and Georgie love playing with their girl cousins and I think they get a kick out of them too - they all got Zsu Zsu pets and Henry entertained everyone by pretending that he was eating one and then barfing it up. It was awesome to see everyone!

No comments: