A whoopie pie and a whoopee cushion. What more could a 5-year-old boy want?
First, let me say Happy Birthday to my mom (a.k.a. Mimi) whose birthday was actually yesterday. We did a quick Skype chat with her yesterday in which Georgie asked her, "Do you want to see my butt?" Nice.
Last night we went to our neighbors' house for pizza and they showed us one of their favorite Christmas presents - apparently their 2-year-old son had received a whoopee cushion and this book as a gift. Naturally Henry and Georgie (and Mike) loved it and a great time was had by all until Henry was a little too aggressive sitting on the whoopee cushion and broke it. Mike and Henry made a quick trip to the mall today to pick up a replacement for them and of course also purchased one for our family. Coincidentally, I made whoopie pies for the first time yesterday and they were delicious! I had been meaning to make them since we left Maine so I thought I'd better get busy since we moved well over a year ago. It was a weekend filled with whoopiness.
1 comment:
Boys and body functions!
Post a Comment