We have had this "Gone Fishin" game at our house for quite some time - I think we got it when we lived in Omaha. Anyway, the boys have always loved it. It cost like $5 at Target. They have never really played with it appropriately, but they loved it anyway. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this game, it involves the above plastic fish whirling around opening their mouths while the players try to "catch" them with little plastic fishing poles. The game stopped working the other day and after a battery replacement and an attempt at resusitation, I called time of death on it and brought it over to the trash. George wailed, "NOOOOO, I love that fishing game. Nooooo! It just needs batteries!" I tried explaining to thenm that there was no hope, but no, I'm the big bad meanie who threw away the fishing game. Now I keep stepping on all the silly plastic fish all over the place, apprently retribution for throwing out the mother ship (or pond, in this case). The little fish are never-ending! They are everywhere. I think they are multiplying.
1 comment:
One of the most frustrating games in the world, if you try to play it the right way. We are lucky enough to own the Disney Cars version...little spare tires that open and close. So much fun...
Post a Comment