Wednesday, January 06, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Proudly showing off his work in the art room


Georgie had his first day of preschool today! He goes one day per week for 2 hours so it's not much, but he was really excited about it. He did cry when I dropped him off but when I returned to pick him up I peeked through the window and he was dancing and singing with the class. His teacher told me that he was very talkative and outgoing during the class and even suggested songs for the class to sing. I think it also helped that two of our neighbors were in his class. There are not that many young kids on our street but the ones that we do have are all boys and all about the same age!


Henry and I went to ski lessons on Monday afternoon - it went pretty well, although Henry was disappointed that they wouldn't let the kids go down "the big mountain." Keep in mind he could barely make it down the tiny hill from the parking lot to the ski area without falling down. The rest of the lessons are at a cross country skiing place so the temptation to go down the "mountain" won't be there.

No comments: