So our camcorder, circa 2001, started eating the tapes. (It takes the mini-DV tapes). I am hoping our 2009 memories will not be forever lost. I managed to get the tape back into the cassette but now I'm scared to put it back in the camcorder for fear that it will gobble it up again. My little digital camera takes movies but they are not great quality. Any recommendations for some sort of digital recording device? I have heard good things about the Flip. Or should I just get one of those thingys that records straight to DVD? As you can tell I am not really up to date on the lingo or technically savvy in any way.
4 comments:
Try this website. They talk about the pros and cons of each time of recording storage
http://www.smart-review.com/camcorderbuyingguide.html
that should be html at the end. For some reason only the h was on there at the end.
We have the Flip and love it but there's not much too it. It's more for easy use. I taped one of Alex's school concerts with it and it did just fine. Just not a lot of bells and whistles to it. Love how easily it downloads and how easy it is to carry around.
Kelly
We have a Sony that records onto mini-DVDs. I usually back up the minis onto regular DVDs and store them that way. But you could just store the mini's and that would be quicker. We've been happy with it- although I think there are more features on it than we actually use :-)
Post a Comment