Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Overheard at our house

Some tidbits from the last few days.

Henry, as he is brushing his hair before bed: "This looks really great. I think all the girls in my class are gonna want to kiss me now. Even the teachers."

Georgie, as I hand him an unpeeled banana: "Mommy, can you take the roof of that banana?"

Georgie, as he is refusing to go pee in the potty: "Mommy, can I pee on you?"

Georgie, after he fell and landed on his bottom: "Mommy, I hurt my butt. Can you kiss my butt please?"

Henry, after Georgie pooed in the kid pit: "Mommy, Georgie pooped on the yellow chair! It's sup-ah dup-ah (said in Maine accent, even though we left Maine in 2008) big. It looks like a muffin."

Georgie, at dinner with our friends, when asked if he would like to have a baby at our house: "No, I would like a babysitter. I like babysitters." (Our babysitters finally get back from winter break next week. Georgie has anxiously been awaiting their return.)

That's really just a sliver of what goes on in our house. If I wrote down all the hilarious/ridiculous/insane things that they say, I would be posting several times an hour.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I like the banana one. That was funny.

Oh, and Uncka Duck says he wants to see the muffin-shaped poo. Pictures? :)

Unknown said...

Sorry Megger, did not take a picture of that. :) I'm sure he would do a repeat performance if you really wanted to see it.