Today I took Henry and his buddy to my friends' house so they could go ice skating. They have an amazing ice rink on their property - AMAZING. The boys had a blast skating but I think they had even more fun tubing down the hill. Henry was laughing harder than I had ever seen him laugh before. He was giddy. I went skiing earlier today and hope to go again tomorrow. Meanwhile, we have been trying to potty-train George. The good news: he hasn't had any accidents. The bad news: he rarely goes in the potty. The little stinker holds it until naptime and bedtime and then goes in his diaper. So he's definitely ready physically, because he clearly has a bladder of steel. But for some reason he is not cool with going in the potty. When he has to go, he politely asks us to put on his diaper. When we say no, he just holds it. It's gonna be a long haul.
1 comment:
I LOVE seeing Henry on ice skates!
Post a Comment